- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Science
- Working pattern
- Full time
5 days a week - full time
- Contract type
- Inner London Mainscale
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and passionate science teacher to join our dynamic team that is forging ahead with new ways of working and thinking, resulting in consistently strong results for our students. We are looking for someone who is 100% committed to the community we serve and is keen to develop their skills in a very supportive environment. We have great students and an outstanding staff body who are not afraid of taking risks and are encouraged to do so.
1. Small, high achieving, comprehensive with a strong sense of family.
2. Judged as ‘good’ in most recent inspection (May 2018).
3. Innovative CPD programme – recognised for outstanding practice.
4. Located in a dynamic area of London undergoing rapid and exciting changes, with great train, tube, DLR and bus links.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
▪ Passionate about education and science
▪ Is an innovative and creative practitioner
▪ Committed to raising standards, with the highest expectations of all students.
▪ Committed to working collaboratively across key stages 3 and 4
▪ Able and wanting to work collaboratively with the science team
▪ Committed to developing as a teacher and contributing to the continued development of
▪ NQT applications welcome
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be subject to DBS checks.
Addey & Stanhope School follows the Lewisham Council’s Equal Opportunities Policy
No agencies please
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.