Retford Oaks Academy is seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher of Science who is dedicated to having a positive impact on our students' academic progress, setting the highest standards and expectations and preparing and delivering lessons of outstanding quality, working across KS3, 4, 5.
This post would suit either a new entrant to the profession or an experienced teacher.We would welcome a teacher returning to work after a career break and will consider flexible working where possible.
The ideal candidate will:
- be an excellent teacher and a committed team player
- have a proven track record of success and raising student attainment
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of students
- be committed to Retford Oaks Academy's ethos and values
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Full support and induction
- A strong and caring ethos among staff and students
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Networking opportunities across the Diverse Academies
- Salary sacrifice schemes.
- Local Government Pension Scheme
Retford Oaks is an Ofsted good-rated academy with a dedication to excellence and place extremely high expectations on students and staff. We know that our staff team are our greatest resource. Therefore, we invest heavily in them and we know that this has helped us to develop our stable, supportive and high performing team. We know that we have a lot to offer someone who wants to feel respected and appreciated as an expert in their field.
For the whole Trust's vacancies, please click the link above
Diverse Academies and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment.Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.To this end any offer of employment will be subject to safer recruitment checks and clearances.