Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Science teacher (With desired specialism in Physics but not essential)
Our Science Faculty provides consistently high quality learning and teaching leading to excellent outcomes, and has a large and vibrant uptake at A Level.
The successful applicant will be:
• an excellent teacher and communicator;
• committed to delivering outstanding learning and teaching;
• able to motivate students;
• committed to continuing professional development
• a supportive environment in which your talent and commitment will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded;
• an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and creative team;
• a genuine commitment to your career development, including a comprehensive induction programme and a diverse CPD programme
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an outstanding Academy and make a major contribution to its continued success. The Academy has 1,500 students including a thriving Sixth Form of 400.
We very much look forward to receiving your application.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
1493 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Bishop Stopford School
Bishop Stopford School is a forward thinking and high achieving learning community, with strong roots long-standing traditions. We seek to provide an outstanding education encourage all – no matter what their starting points achieve as highly they can. In August 2011, we converted Academy status are excited capitalise on the freedom which this brings.
Arranging a visit to Bishop Stopford School
Subject to National and Local restrictions please contact Karen Kilborn to arrange a visit: firstname.lastname@example.org