Teacher of Science
• Plan, prepare and teach lessons of a high standard in accordance
with school policy:
- following designated programmes of study;
- carrying out the necessary assessment;
- use AFL to impact on the attainment of individual students;
- providing information/comments for records;
- monitoring students in accordance with agreed departmental
strategies in order to raise attainment.
Essential educational requirements
Knowledge of the Science curriculum at KS3 and KS4.
Good classroom practitioner and the ability to teach Science at KS3 and KS4.
Qualified teacher status.
Essential skills and experience
Improving attainment in KS3 and KS4.
Leading and developing excellent learning and attainment across a wide age and ability range.
Being successful in using a wide range of teaching styles in lessons to make learning more effective.
Implementing and monitoring excellent AFL practices.
As Bradford is in an opportunity area you may be eligible to have your student loans repaid if you are successful. See https://www.bradfordteaching.org/bradford-dividend/student-loan-reimbursement-scheme/ for more details
About Bradford Forster Academy
- Fenby Avenue, Bradford, BD4 8RG
- Bradford Forster Academy website (opens in a new window)