The successful applicant will be:
- Able to inspire pupils of all abilities
within your subjects to achieve their highest potential across Key Stage 3 and
- Able to generate
ideas and drive initiatives.
- Committed to delivering consistently
outstanding teaching and ability to share your practice with others in a
constructive and collaborative manner.
- Able to have a
positive impact on the progress of both the pupils that are directly taught by
you and those taught by the department.
- Able to implement
intervention strategies so that no pupil is left behind.
Desirable qualities we seek from the
- An outstanding practitioner.
- Inspirational, dedicated and motivated.
- Passionate about Science and the education of young people.
- Committed to Castleford Academy vision and values.
- Committed to achieving the best for every pupil.
- Committed to inspiring pupils and staff in the development of teaching
initiatives and strategies, promoting Science as a subject.
- Able to provide an active contribution to the wider part of academy
Castleford Academy is an 11-19 over
subscribed, successful mixed comprehensive of over 1,500 pupils offering a rich
and deep curriculum. We are firmly committed to establishing first class
standards and are proud of our achievements. Our expectations are high and this
is reflected in our very successful academic record. The Academy was inspected in
October 2019 and was judged ‘Outstanding’.
Leaders challenge and support all
stakeholders to achieve outstanding outcomes for all pupils across the MAT. We
value and develop our staff by attracting and retaining high quality teachers,
supporting them to achieve their best and create opportunities for professional
growth and development.
Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and
young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. For positions
at Castleford Academy you are required to complete a Disclosure Barring Service
(DBS) Enhanced check prior to appointment
This job post has expired.