Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider full-time, part-time
Main Pay Scale
Job start: September 2021
Full time position, with part-time options available for the right candidate.
We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner of science. The post will appeal to recently qualified teachers or experienced teachers with a strong track record wishing to join a dynamic and supportive team committed to the pursuit of excellence in the teaching of science. At KS4, we teach Triple and Combined science and at A-level all sciences receive a strong uptake. The successful candidate will be expected to teach across the ability range at KS3 & KS4. Some KS5 teaching may be available depending on experience and subject specialism.
• All staff receive an iPad.
More on how to apply
• A clear vision for our school to deliver high standards of education for its community.
• State of the art campus surrounded by acres of countryside.
• An environment that promotes innovation.
• Opportunities to teach across KS3, 4 and 5.
• Free access to the Employee Assistance Programme provided by the Education Support Network, offering individual support, information and advice including financial, legal and home-life and work-related issues.
• Committed and supportive Senior Leadership Team
• Our own 6th Form dedicated to A Level teaching
• Membership of the Havering Teacher Training Partnership to support NQT induction, teacher training and CPD of staff at all levels
• An employer who invests in the development of their staff with a commitment to your ongoing professional development.
• Close proximity to the M25 (Junction 28, Brentwood) and the A12 for ease of access from London, Kent, Essex or Hertfordshire and ample secure on-site parking.
• Short bus journey from Harold Wood (Cross Rail) train station.
• Committed sponsors – The Drapers Companyand Queen Mary University of London.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
1140 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Drapers' Academy
Drapers’ Academy is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults.
To find out more about Drapers’ Academy or our Trust please visit: www.drapersacademy.com or www.drapers-schools.com
Please email your completed application form to: email@example.com
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in the commitment. This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and positive references.
Further details about this post and an Application Form are available by visiting our school website.
Closing date: 8am on 19th April 2021
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references.