Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Inner London main scale
Teaching and learning
1. To teach this subject to students at KS3, KS4 & KS5
2. To plan high quality lessons for mixed attainment groups which meet the needs of a range of learners
3. To assess students’ work, record and report their progress in line with the departmental and school assessment policy.
4. To perform the duties of a form tutor and contribute to the preparation and teaching of Personal, Social, Health and Citizenship Education programme
5. Encourage students’ motivation and enthusiasm in the subject area.
6. To contribute to the development of schemes of work, teaching strategies, resources, assessment and marking policies.
7. To contribute to strategies to achieve relevant departmental and school improvement.
8. To be responsible for effective and efficient management of any resources that are delegated.
9. To identify quantifiable and challenging student progress objectives and plan appropriate strategies to achieve target levels.
Applying for the job
For further information and an application form please refer to the school website www.ephs.ealing.sch.uk and forward completed forms to Ms Wendy Henderson, the Headteacher’s PA on email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
1457 pupils enrolled
11 to 19
About Elthorne Park High School
Elthorne Park High School is a successful and significantly oversubscribed 11-18 mixed school with 1500 students including 250 in the Sixth Form, based in the Queen of suburbs, Ealing. A high-performing school that has risen to become one of the top performing schools in West London and inside the top 200 in the country, we are continuing to improve. That’s a reflection of our exceptional teaching team, as well as our students who are not only thoughtful and resilient, but also hardworking and eager to learn.
With a new £14 million state of the art building equipped as a centre of excellence, we offer a range of outstanding resources to support teaching with a particular focus on ICT and new technologies.
In March 2019 Ofsted judged us as outstanding and we have also achieved 4 SSAT Leading Edge Awards (variety of teaching approaches, engagement with evidence and research, professional learning and educational outcomes).