Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Chemistry, Physics, Science
Thomas Clarkson Academy is seeking to appoint an inspirational and dedicated Teacher of Science (Chemistry or Physics specialism).
You should have excellent subject knowledge and a passion to teach Science at all key stages.
To be successful in this role, the candidate should:
• Be able to inspire, challenge and motivate young people
• Be committed to achieving outstanding student outcomes
• Be ambitious and have aspirations to develop their career
• Be able to follow the established ethos and culture of our school
• Staff development and career progression opportunities which go beyond the school
walls; fostering talent is a key aspect of our culture.
• All staff receive free meals (breakfast and lunch)
• July start and Teaching School induction programme for NQTs
• Cycle to work Scheme
• Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
1213 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Thomas Clarkson Academy
Thomas Clarkson Academy serves the needs of our 1,300 students, their families and local community as an increasingly successful, vibrant, welcoming inclusive, non-selective 11-18 academy. Our motto is ‘Transform, Challenge, Ambition’ we aim to provide students with best opportunities achieve academic qualifications skills progress university or career choice. We want realise potential.
Arranging a visit to Thomas Clarkson Academy
Please contact HR for further information at email@example.com or 01945 585237.