Teacher of Science
This job expired on 26 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
26 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
29 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Full timejobs - 1.0FTE
Full-time equivalent salary
What skills and experience we're looking for
City Academy Norwich seeks to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic
teacher to join our welcoming staff team in an aspirational school. Candidates must be willing and able to teach Science at all ages and ability
levels within the Academy.
Applications from ECTs are welcomed.
If you are enthusiastic, creative and want to make a real difference to our young people, we would love to hear from you!
Deadline for applications: Weds 26th April. 12.00pm
Interviews to be held on: w/c 1st May
What the school offers its staff
What we can offer you:
- A friendly and supportive working environment where colleagues share best practice and experiences to ensure we are continually improving our standards of teaching.
- The opportunity to further develop through a commitment to training and personal development.
- All SET employees are also given access to a wide range of benefits, including Sodexo (our retail benefits platform) & Validium (24/7 access to mental health and wellbeing support).
Further details about the role
City Academy Norwich is a dynamic, nurturing learning community with the highest expectations and aspirations for our students and staff. We strive to ensure that every child, irrespective of their starting point, receives an excellent education enabling them to become the best version of themselves. We are committed to ensuring all our students succeed and embrace the opportunities and experiences available to them.
City Academy Norwich is part of the Sapientia Education Trust, working together to build a highly successful community Academy for all our students.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About City Academy Norwich
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 682 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- City Academy Norwich website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01603 452628
Arranging a visit to City Academy Norwich
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email K.Bloomfield@canorwich.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Flegg High Ormiston Academy
Somerton Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR29 4QD
Teacher of Science with Physics preference
Dereham Neatherd High School
Norwich Road, Dereham, Norfolk, NR20 3AX
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed