- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £25,714 to £41,604
As a Main Pay Range teacher, you are required to be competent in all elements of the Teacher Standards, to discharge the Teachers’ Responsibilities, as set out in the Contractual Framework for Teachers of the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document, and to act in accordance with the School’s ethos, policies and practices, under the direction of the Headteacher.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities of a Main Pay Range teacher, an Upper Pay Range Teacher is required to be highly competent in all elements of the Teacher Standards, to ensure that your achievements and contribution to the School are substantial and sustained.
• To make a positive contribution and support the ethos and culture of the school as defined by the Headteacher
• To facilitate high standards of learning attainment and achievement by providing quality teaching within a safe and stimulating environment
• an inclusive and friendly school community that is well supported by the Trust and Governing Body;
• a strong focus on CPD, action research and team working;
• a teaching and learning culture built on innovation and ‘risk-taking’ to ensure the best outcomes for all students;
• high expectations for students;
• a highly successful induction programme for new staff and NQTs.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 997 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About Stowupland High School
Our 11-18 school is located in the village of Stowupland in one of the most rural parts of Mid-Suffolk. It opened in 1978 and its buildings were designed to blend with the local architecture. The extensive use of pantile roofs and stained boarding are in keeping with the village character. A community sports centre opened in 1999.
We are the lead school in the John Milton Academy Trust, and have recently opened our new, dedicated Sixth Form building. You will be joining a close-knit team and a Trust that i committed to ambition, aspiration and excellence for all.
Arranging a visit to Stowupland High School
Please contact Sue Lewis, Head's PA, to arrange an informal discussion with the Subject Leader for Science or to arrange a visit.