Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider full-time, part-time
Required for September 2021
Teacher of Science
(Full Time or Part Time)
The ability to teach physics to ‘A’ level standard would be an advantage
Our situation is simply described:
• We are one of the largest schools in Worcestershire, graded as Good with Outstanding features.
• We need an additional teacher to join a Science Department that is already thriving.
As we sift the applications we shall have two questions in mind:
• Has this candidate got the ability – whether actual or potential – to deliver an even better scientific education to all of our students?
• Is this candidate capable of outstanding work in his/her own classroom?
• That we either embrace experience or support potential
• That our staff are capable and committed
• That our facilities are first class
• That science is at the centre of our ambitions for the school.
• Closing date for applications: 9am 26 February 2021
• Please return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Interviews date TBC
Droitwich Spa High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Droitwich Spa High School and Sixth Form Centre, a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales, company number 07666185. Registered office: Briar Mill, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire, WR9 0AA
Applying for the job
Please visit our web site
https://website.droitwichspahigh.worcs.sch.uk/index.php/school/join-us/job-vacancies/More on how to apply