Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Ormiston Victory Academy is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Teacher of Science – a chemistry specialism is preferred.
The successful applicant will be an outstanding professional who takes pride in their work and is determined to develop the teaching of science so that students of all abilities enjoy their learning and are motivated to succeed.
This position offers a fulfilling opportunity to be part of a successful, friendly and dedicated team committed to ensuring every student achieves their true potential.
We are looking for a talented teacher who:
• Has demonstrated achieving strong progress in results, particularly at GCSE level.
• Has a real love for science, with a special gift of communicating that passion.
• Is dynamic, innovative, self-motivated and able to inspire others.
• Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age and ability range.
• Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the department.
• Would like to develop expertise in teaching A Level science within their given specialism
• Enjoys working as part of a team and demonstrates reflective practice through the high expectations they have of themselves and the students.
The academy incorporates the successful and growing Lord Nelson Sixth Form College. We are delighted to be part of the Ignite Teaching School Alliance and we have strong links with the University of East Anglia. We are proud to be sponsored by Ormiston Academies Trust and the successful candidate would benefit from the opportunities which arise as a result of this.
Applying for the job
Applications are via the Ormiston Academies Trust Careers Website https://oatcareers.co.uk
More on how to apply
If you require any further information regarding this post please contact Nicole Hawes, PA to the Principal on email@example.com
1195 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Ormiston Victory Academy
Ormiston Victory was graded ‘outstanding’ in its 2013 inspection by Ofsted and we are committed to making this success sustainable for future generations.
If you are interested in being at the leading edge of education, believe that all young people can achieve high standards; we want to hear from you.
This position would be suitable for either a newly qualified teacher or an experienced teacher. We offer an excellent induction package for all new staff, led by a member of the senior leadership team and supported by personal mentors.
Arranging a visit to Ormiston Victory Academy
We would encourage candidates to explore our website for more information about Victory Academy and view our virtual tours. We would encourage early application as we may interview sooner.