TEACHER OF SCIENCE FULL TIME (PERMANENT)
The Governors wish to appoint a first rate, enthusiastic Teacher of General Science with the ability to teach Physics or Chemistry across the full age and ability range. If you are highly motivated, have a passion for Science and have the ability to inspire our pupils then we would love to hear from you.
The Science Department is a successful, supportive one and offers qualifications at both Key Stages 4 and 5. The Science Department is equipped with 8 new laboratories and is well-resourced.
Applications from newly qualified teachers or more experience colleagues most welcome.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
The successful candidate will be:
• An outstanding classroom practitioner with a dedication and desire for teaching and learning
• Someone who is passionate about science and has the ability to inspire and foster a love of learning
• Committed to the school’s vision and demonstrating compassion through the mission statement
• Dedicated in ensuring students achieve the best outcomes
About Broughton Hall Catholic High School
Secondary School Head Teacher: Ms S A Clarke B.Ed (Hons), M.Ed. NPQH N.O.R. 1151 including 148 in Sixth Form
- Yew Tree Lane, Liverpool, Merseyside, L12 9HJ
- LA Maintained School
- Broughton Hall Catholic High School website (opens in a new window)