Teacher of Science
Highfields School, Wolverhampton, West Midlands
|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Subjects||Biology, Chemistry, Physics|
|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £40,490 per year (full-time equivalent)|
We wish to appoint an excellent innovative teacher to join our successful and heavily oversubscribed 11 – 19 school. Applicants may be established practitioners wishing to develop their career in a large school or NQTs with the potential to be outstanding teachers. Part-time applications will be considered.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher with a passion to enthuse students to enjoy and achieve in Science.
• A vibrant and exciting comprehensive school which is culturally and ethnically diverse
• Excellent examination results which are significantly above national in all subjects
• Outstanding student progress
• Well-behaved students who are eager to learn
• Supportive parents who want the best for their children
• A large Sixth Form offering the opportunity to teach A Level Science
• Modern and stimulating teaching facilities
• Excellent CPD opportunities at all levels
|School size||1563 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Highfields School website (opens in a new window)|
About Highfields School
At Highfields we believe that every child really matters and always seek to work to ensure that each student achieves their full potential.
We want all our students to feel safe and secure within a supportive and yet challenging environment. We want them to learn successfully, gain qualifications and develop the skills they need to grow and prosper in the 21 st century. We want every child to be able to participate in a wide variety of social and academic experiences which will enable them to confidently take their place in society as caring and skilled individuals with a strong sense of community.
Boundary Way, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV4 4NT