An exciting opportunity to join one of the largest not-for-profit MAT's in England as a Teacher of Science based at one of our London schools.
We are a small provision based in Westminster, with a primary and secondary section. We are a small and close knit team and take great pride in our Academy and community. Our pupils leave us with good qualifications and a readiness for life after Ormiston Beachcroft Academy.
We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone that meets our criteria.
This is an incredible opportunity for a Teacher of Science to make a difference and join a great team of people within a supportive, values-led organisation. Ormiston Academies Trust (OAT) is one of the largest not-for-profit MAT's in England with almost 5,000 staff and 30,000 students. We have been around since 2009 making us one of the longest established trusts. Our mission is to be the Trust that makes the biggest difference both inside and outside the classroom.
Our vision is for all young people to have access to the highest academic, social and practical skills required to achieve their full potential, whether going on to study at a leading university or entering the world of work. We are determined to become the Trust that makes the biggest difference, both inside and outside the classroom.
Our key values are:
- Anyone can excel: you don’t have to be exceptionally bright or naturally gifted in order to excel at something. We know hard work, determination and perseverance pay off.
- Enjoy the challenge: just because something might be hard, it doesn’t mean it can’t be fun. We know it’s okay to face setbacks too – they can make you stronger.
- Share what is best: if you’ve done something or created something others would benefit from seeing or having, you should share it. We know our schools keep getting better when we all share what is best.
- Be inclusive: every child and adult should respect and accept that difference is normal, that everyone should be welcomed and included.
OAT is a great organisation to work for. We offer:
- Commitment to your continued professional development
- Season Ticket loan scheme
- Employee Benefits and Wellbeing package
- Car and Cycle to Work salary sacrifice scheme
How to apply:
To apply, please submit your completed application and supporting statement by 5pm 26th January 2024. A full job description and person specification is attached.
We welcome enquiries and applications from everyone that meets our criteria
We are committed to safeguarding and expect all our employees share our commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job post has expired.