To support in the creation of a transformational school community by developing an enriching, exciting KS3 curriculum which leads to outstanding progress and attainment in your subject. Initially, to teach Year 7 and 8 students to an exceptional standard. To work closely with other subject teachers to ensure consistently excellent teaching and high standards across your department.
• Deliver 100% good and outstanding teaching within your department (with a focus on outstanding).
• Tracking, monitoring and accountability for the progress and attainment of students.
• To ensure marking and feedback for students work is of the highest standard across your department.
• Modelling for all subject staff exemplary practice in terms of managing difficult and challenging behaviour from students, and establishing a culture of high expectations.
• Take active part in enrichment classes and interventions.
Applying for the job
Potential candidates are encouraged to visit the Vacancies page on our website www.londonenterpriseacademy.org to download further information and the application form to complete and return. Feel free to call 02074260746 with any questions.
London Enterprise Academy is a Free School at the heart of London’s vibrant East End. The Academy opened in September 2014 with year 7’s only, in a former glass office block, which is fully renovated to a high standard. The Academy has capacity for six hundred students aged 11-16 when full. It provide a stimulating education and personalised curriculum within a supportive environment. All of our students are encouraged to stretch themselves to achieve their potential.
We now have pupils in year 7-11 and have delivered an excellent first set of GCSE’s where progress, attainment and EBacc are above National Average (Standard pass English 78% and maths 74%).