Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
£25,714 to £41,604
Teacher of Science
To start in September 2021
Salary - NQT/MPS/UPS
We aim to recruit the best teachers who teach the best lessons. For this reason, we try to articulate clearly our vision, values and expectations when putting together information for applicants and we always give a lot of attention to appointing the right person.
We aim to recruit staff who:
• Are excited by their role and the opportunity to ensure our young people flourish;
• Love the processes of teaching and learning and are keen to continually develop their own skills;
• Recognise that teaching can be a demanding job and react positively to those demands;
• Will subscribe to the ethos of the Trust and ‘go the extra mile’ in terms of time and commitment to get the very best success for our students;
• Take every opportunity, in and out of the classroom, to talk to students, model expected behaviours and build positive student/teacher relationships;
• Are quick to praise and slow to criticise; and
• Are not afraid to admit to seeing themselves as potential leaders of the future.
If you would like to know more about these vacancies, or about the school, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We would love to give you a tour, or to put you in touch with a school leader who will be more than happy to give you a call to discuss the role.
Email Diane Orton (email@example.com) for more information, or to submit your application.
We welcome applications from NQTs, main scale & UPS teachers equally.
The closing date for all applications is Wednesday 12th May 2021 (Midday)
Interviews will take place the week beginning 17th May 2021More on how to apply