Teacher of Science - Maternity Cover
The Castle School is seeking staff interested in joining this outstanding Trust comprising two secondary schools and a growing number of primary schools and a successful and thriving Teaching School which offers a range of opportunities to teachers wanting to pursue a career in leadership or training. We are looking to appoint a Teacher of Science to start as soon as possible until July 2020 to cover Maternity Leave.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
You should be a committed and high-quality teacher wishing to join extremely effective and supportive departments. NQTs and experienced teachers are equally welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will be privileged to work with highly professional and enthusiastic teachers. You will:
• Enjoy high quality professional development that will support you to be outstanding and exemplary. Our aim is to help every teacher not already on UPS, to achieve that.
• Have opportunities to progress in your career should you wish, including opportunities to apply for special school projects at Strategic Leadership level, and participation in a variety of excellent programmes for your development.
• Have opportunities to work with and in other schools.
• Enjoy the positive atmosphere and supportive ethos of The Castle School and Court Fields School.
• Work with some of the best staff in the UK who are here to help and support you. We believe we are a team and all want the best for our children and each other.
• Have a teaching load of appropriate to the position.
• Enjoy the friendship and interaction with a vibrant and dynamic staff.
About The Castle School
- Wellington Road, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 5AU
- The Castle School website (opens in a new window)