|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||MPS (£24,373 - £35,971) per annum + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package|
Full-time, fixed term until 31st August 2021 starting as soon as possible
MPS (£24,373 - £35,971) per annum + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed Science Department at Merchants’ Academy.
We are seeking an inspirational teacher who is committed to raising the attainment and aspirations of our students.
Candidates for this post should be:
• inspiring and able to motivate and challenge students to make rapid progress.
• able to establish strong relationships and have excellent interpersonal skills.
• bold, optimistic and tenacious in setting and achieving high standards.
In return we can offer you:
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
• Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
• A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
• To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Merchants’ Academy then we would love to receive an application from you.
Closing Date: Thursday 29th October 2020 at 9:00 Interviews: Week commencing 2nd November 2020
Merchants’ Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.
Applying for the job
Please complete a VT Application form
|Education phase||Primary, Secondary, 16-19|
|School size||1165 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Merchants' Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About Merchants' Academy
Merchants’ Academy is a 3-18 Academy sponsored by the Society of Merchant Venturers and the University of Bristol. This is an exciting time to join us as the Academy grows and standards continue to rise. The Academy is very well resourced, where staff and their development is a priority.
Arranging a visit to Merchants' Academy
Please contact the school on Tel: 0117 301 5000
Gatehouse Avenue, Bristol, BS13 9AJ
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed