Teacher of Science
• To assist in the development of appropriate syllabuses, resources, schemes of work, marking policies and teaching strategies in the faculty
• To contribute to the faculty’s development plan and its implementation
• To plan and prepare courses and lessons
• To contribute to whole school planning activities
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
This post would be suitable for an NQT or an experienced teacher.
Current teacher is taking a sabbatical to travel but there is a possibility of the post becoming permanent.
About St Bede's Inter-Church School
St Bede’s Inter-Church School is the only Christian state-funded secondary school within the county of Cambridgeshire. Our foundation is jointly Anglican and Catholic, so we enjoy the support of both the Diocese of Ely and East Anglia. Our students choose to travel from throughout the county and beyond to study at St Bede’s and we are delighted by the progress they make in their learning with us. Consistently, over three quarters of students achieve 5 or more high GCSE passes with English and maths on their first entry, and we have been praised by the Department for Education for significant progress made by our students, with a provisional P8 Score of +0.74 in 2018. High expectations, the continual pursuit of excellence and an extremely talented and dedicated staff contribute to this success.
- Birdwood Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 3TD
- St Bede's Inter-Church School website (opens in a new window)