Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
The Governors of this highly successful 11-18 Girls' Catholic Specialist Arts College wish to appoint a well-qualified and dynamic teacher to contribute to the Science department of the College, which is a National Teaching School. This post is suitable for NQT’s or more experienced practitioners.
The successful candidate will need to be:
• An excellent practitioner
• Able to model effective teaching and learning strategies
• Ambitious in raising attainment across all key stages
• Able to motivate and inspire students
• Able to demonstrate high quality organisational skills
• Able to make a positive contribution in the Science department
In return we offer:
• A 'Good' school [Ofsted, November 2016]
• The opportunity to work in a key department in a highly successful school
• An established and supportive department on the cutting edge of advances in pedagogy and practice
• The latest technology to support highly effective teaching and learning
• Vast support and opportunities for professional development
The successful candidate will be required to teach across the full age and ability range.
Applying for the job
Applications should be completed on the CES application form together with the Consent to Obtain References and Recruitment Monitoring forms and returned to Mrs Waters, PA to the Headteacher: email@example.com or sent by post to the college.
Please note that only applicants who have been shortlisted for posts will be contacted following the closing date.
Our school is committed to safeguarding children and has safer recruitment procedures in keeping with DFE statutory guidance. All posts are subject to all the required DFE pre-employment checks being completed including an Enhanced DBS Certificate [including a Children’s Barred List Check]. Our recruitment pack contains key safeguarding policies including our code of conduct for staff and volunteers which everyone must adhere to.
Please contact the College or visit the website to request further details and an application form.
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.