Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
£25,714 to £41,604
Our Teacher of Science Vacancy
We are seeking a forward thinking and inspirational Teacher of Science.
You will have:
A proven record of excellent classroom practice
A commitment to enhancing student learning and experience and an inspiring passion for education and making a difference to children’s lives.
A strong and creative subject knowledge, proactive nature and commitment to demonstrating our school’s values.
An inclusive purpose, raising and supporting the achievements of all to reach their potential with a mindset to always lead by example.
Excellent interpersonal skills and qualities that inspire and motivate whole school commitment.
In return we can offer:
• An overarching ethos of equality, celebration of diversity and a belief in the individuality and unique potential of each child.
• Highly rewarding teaching and pastoral relationships with pupils and their parents / carers.
• A highly supportive environment within a dedicated team of colleagues.
• An all-through school teaching opportunity, working with colleagues in different Key Stage phases.
• A role in developing our own innovative curriculum, with opportunities for you to teach a variety of lessons, including project-based learning and your own specialisms and interests.
• Opportunities to develop and grow professionally through work with our partners and within the Red Kite Learning Trust and Red Kite Teaching School Alliance.
• A modern, multi-million-pound school building.
Access to wider package of benefits via RKLT plus TPS
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Free School, ages 4 to 16
Primary, Secondary, 16-19
605 pupils enrolled
4 to 16
About Temple Learning Academy
Temple Learning Academy is an all-through free school in East Leeds. We opened our doors to Reception pupils 2015 and we welcomed first Year 7 cohort September 2017. From 2020, we will be with approximately 800 total across Years 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9 10. We are ambitious for change, vision build a world-class that serves its local community.
Our vision is for Temple Learning Academy to be an exceptional, innovative community offering memorable lifelong learning experiences enable all achieve their full potential. Everyone develop the moral values, confidence, skills, resilience ambition change future better within global communities.
Our Core Values
Creativity: value everyone’s ideas, contributions interests. Embracing new prepares us future.
Resilience: always learn from mistakes keep trying until goals.
Ambition: aim high best can be; confident pursuit of this goal proud successes. Inclusivity: gifts each individual brings respect celebrate talents, similarities differences.
Care: responsible ourselves have responsibility those around locally globally.
Arranging a visit to Temple Learning Academy
If you would like to have a discussion ahead of applying or arrange to visit our academy, please contact Marisol Pena: PenaM@tla.rklt.co.uk