- £25,971 – £42,020 (ECT – UPS3)
Teacher of Science job summary
Since its opening in 2003 as the second 11–19 school in the now six-strong Emmanuel Schools Foundation, The King’s Academy has made exceptional provision for students in south Middlesbrough. Our vision is for each person in our schools to be valued, challenged and inspired, being ‘made in God’s image’ and therefore infinitely precious, morally responsible and gifted for a purpose.
We require, for September 2022, a passionate and highly motivated Teacher of Science with the ability to teach Science at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5, including GCSE. Previous experience of teaching A-level Science is not a requirement but would be advantageous.
If you believe you have the vision and commitment to work in a highly inclusive school which seeks to raise achievement, setting consistently high standards for yourself and your students, please do contact us.
To arrange an informal visit or call, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01642 577577.
Closing date: 9am on Monday 16 May 2022
Interview date: w/c 16 May 2022
The King’s Academy, Middlesbrough (by North York Moors National Park, and commutable from York, Newcastle, Durham, Ripon, Richmond, Thirsk)
- A distinct Christian ethos, pursuing excellence in character development, learning across the curriculum and service to our highly diverse community
- A strong track record of students’ achievement at all stages
- Excellent student behaviour throughout the Academy
- Expanding roll throughout all years, with over 1,300 students
- Unique inclusion policy: specialist provision for visual and hearing impairment and higher learning needs
- Superb opportunities for CPD and rapid career progression
The King’s Academy takes its responsibility for safeguarding children very seriously and successful applications will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS, along with standard pre-employment safeguarding checks.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.