We are seeking to
appoint a Teacher of SEND Provision to join our ambitious and inclusive school.
The successful candidate will promote and ensure high levels of attendance,
positive behaviour and engagement in learning for all students who attend the
provision to ensure consistent progress is made.
This is a permanent, full time (100% FTE) teaching
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing, maintaining and implementing a bespoke
provision for pupils being educated in an alternative provision.
- Monitoring and supporting the overall progress and
development of students in the alternative provision.
- Providing learning experiences which give students
the opportunity to achieve their potential.
- Contributing to raising standards of student
- Sharing and supporting the school’s responsibility
to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
- Facilitating, monitoring and supporting the
effective re-integration of students into school and to provide appropriate
advice to teaching staff.
We're looking for
you if you have:
Qualified Teacher Status in the
- A passion for delivering
bespoke educational and therapeutic programmes to meet the individual needs of
our students, giving them every opportunity to thrive.
- A sound understanding of pedagogy,
displaying excellent classroom practice, developing strong relationships and
the ability to teach multiple subjects.
- High expectations of
achievement, attainment and behaviour across the School.
- Strong behaviour management
strategies and the ability to use the school systems consistently.
- Good knowledge of policies and
commitment to safeguarding children
- Commitment to the vision, aims
and values of the Trust/School
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Description and
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Alton Park Junior School?
We can offer you:
- A Competitive Salary.
- Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to
- Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to
share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships.
- Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension
Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Perkbox, and Discounted Gym Membership at
selected local gyms.
Please note that an integration
period applies to all new staff joining the Trust, to support introduction into
ALTON PARK JUNIOR SCHOOL
Teacher of SEND Provision
Pay Range: Teachers Main/Upper Pay Scale
Actual Salary from: £30,000 - £46,525 (M1 – U3)
There is the opportunity for an SEN allowance to be awarded based on
the relevant experience and/or qualifications of the successful candidate.
Start Date: April 2024
This job post has expired.