Teacher of Social Sciences/Health and Social Care job summary
Teacher of Social Sciences/Health and Social Care
Required from September 2022
In 2021 we were rated as ‘good’ by Ofsted. We are determined to build on this success continuing to:
• Raise achievement further at GCSE and A Level
• Developing our Learning and Teaching skills
• Enhancing the range of Memorable Experiences available to our students.
Are you passionate about teaching and learning?
We are seeking to appoint a versatile and highly effective teacher who can bring their love for the subject and complement our team with innovation and energy. Like us, you will be organised, dynamic and hardworking combined with having excellent subject knowledge, a desire to positively impact students’ learning and achieve highly. Staff are exceptionally well supported within the department, it is very much an open-door school where collegiality and team work is valued to the highest degree. Above all you will be dedicated to giving all our students the best that you can be.
The successful candidate will: -
● Be versatile and able to teach National Curriculum Social Sciences/Health and Social Care.
● Understand the requirements for high quality teaching.
● Be able to use ICT in all aspects of your work.
● Have excellent administration skills and an ability to meet deadlines.
● Have good interpersonal skills.
● Have excellent communication skills and an ability to relate to people at all levels.
● Be a positive team player with a strong commitment to professional development
● Embrace new technologies and ideas that enhance learning
We would be delighted to hear from you if you are:
• A very good classroom practitioner of Social Sciences/Health and Social Care
• Are committed to contributing towards the extra-curricular life of the school.
If you feel you share our values, have the vision and drive for excellence and want to be part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team, committed to ensuring that students fulfil their potential, then we would like to hear from you
This job post has expired.