|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £40,490 per year (full-time equivalent)|
We are seeking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner in Social Science with a passion for ensuring that all children have access to a high-quality curriculum. The successful candidate will be required to teach across the full age and ability range of the school.
Essential educational requirements
Educated to degree level.
Hold Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Relevant teaching experience.
• There are clear classroom routines, so time is not wasted
• There is a focus on feedback, not punitive marking
• There is a focus on student learning, not data input
• There is a centralized support team who, along with senior leaders, manage student conduct
• Curriculum areas and staff plan and work together
• Teachers are free to teach knowledge – “the best that has been thought and said”
• Teachers are encouraged to partake in weekly research discussions and the development of whole school strategy
• Staff are valued as professionals and experts in their field
• Weekly CPD time is built in to the school day to allow all staff to partake in educational research, subject knowledge development and deliberate practice of pedagogical approaches.
|School size||993 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Noel-Baker Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About Noel-Baker Academy
Bracknell Drive, Derby, Derbyshire, DE24 0BR