Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider full-time, part-time
£26,948 - £42,780 (includes London Fringe)
What we are looking for:
• A well-qualified, enthusiastic teacher of Sociology who will motivate and stretch pupils, allowing every student to achieve to the best of their ability.
• A full time candidate. Part-time candidates will also be considered.
• The post is equally suited for someone with experience or those new to the profession.
Herts & Essex can offer the successful candidate:
• a vibrant, welcoming and supportive working environment in a popular, non-selective school with an excellent academic record
• students who are a delight to work with being both motivated and enthusiastic; Sociology is a thriving popular subject
• for NQTs a tailor made Induction with dedicated Lead Practitioner in connection with our Teaching School Alliance
• focused on delivering Excellence for All we offer a first-rate experience for staff looking for rapid career progression
• significant opportunities for professional development
• membership of the Humanities Faculty, whose specialist teachers have great team spirit and an immense enthusiasm
• a large and vibrant mixed Sixth Form
• supportive parents
• Herts & Essex is in the market town of Bishop’s Stortford which has fast and easy access Cambridge & London as well as Stansted Airport on the doorstep
Reduced cost gym membership
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
1267 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About The Hertfordshire & Essex High School and Science College
“An outstanding school with an Sixth Form” Ofsted
Herts & Essex provides a vibrant and welcoming working environment in a popular, non-selective school with an excellent academic record. Our students are delight to work with: they are motivated, enthusiastic and their behaviour is excellent. Sociology very popular subject.
Focused on delivering Excellence for All, Herts & Essex is a Maths Hub, Science Learning Partnership and Teaching School providing a first-rate educational experience for students, and a first-rate experience for staff looking to develop their careers in education effectively.