- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Maternity Cover)
- Main Payscale
We have a fantastic opportunity for a exceptional Teacher of Spanish - Fixed term to join our supportive and hardworking Team at The Oldham Academy North
The purpose of this role is to develop, plan and deliver effective and high quality learning experiences for all students, ensuring progression is central to all lesson plans and giving our students the confidence to think big for themselves as they progress through our academy.
• Have high expectations of learners to ensure they achieve their full educational potential
• Set challenging teaching and learning objectives which are relevant to all students in your classes
• Select and prepare a range of resources that take in to account all students’ learning needs, languages and cultural backgrounds
• Apply a range of teaching strategies to deliver learning objectives and incorporate inclusive strategies that meet the needs of all learners
For a full description of the role, see the job description and job specification.
We know just how important it is to think big and to help break those glass ceilings faced by young people today. Together we can encourage our pupils to step out from their comfort zones, build self-esteem and broaden their horizons.
The Oldham Academy North is an ambitious, inclusive 11-16 academy in Oldham. We set high expectations for our students in all areas and encourage them to become ambassadors of their community.
We are an E-ACT academy and proud to be part of a community that includes over 18,000 pupils and over 2,400 teaching and non-teaching professionals across the country.
E-ACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and all appointments are subject to enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks and satisfactory references.
E-ACT is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.