Teacher of Spanish
Richard Challoner School, New Malden, Surrey
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||£28,354 - £44,540 M1 - U3|
An enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher of Modern Foreign Languages is required to join our school and teach an innovative curriculum that allows our students to achieve their best possible outcomes.
The successful candidate:
• Exemplary and inspiring in their teaching and be able to share good practice with colleagues, enabling them to do likewise.
• Highly organised, motivational and flexible.
• An inclusive individual, with high expectations of all students, who is committed to all pupils reaching their full potential.
• Reflective in classroom and leadership practice.
• Dedicated to raising standards and working in partnership with others.
• Have high expectations of themselves and others.
• Be flexible and a good team player.
The appointed teacher will be able to teach through to KS5, support the ethos of the school and help maintain the core values of integrity, respect and humility. they will have the highest expectations of the students and create drive and ambition for them to succeed in MFL and beyond.
The successful applicant will benefit from an outstanding programme of support, both within the MFL Department and as part of the whole school CPD programme. Our professional development and staff support programme is second to none.
Teacher's pension Scheme
Onsite gym facilities, onsite parking and preschool nursery within the grounds
- Application Pack - Teacher of Spanish.pdf  0.64 MB
|School type||Academy, Roman Catholic|
|School size||1028 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Richard Challoner School website (opens in a new window)|
About Richard Challoner School
Secondary Academy in New Malden, rated Outstanding in it's last Ofsted inspection.
Manor Drive North, New Malden, Surrey KT3 5PE
We are proud of the values we hold most dear and the exemplary students that pass through our doors. Our emphasis upon learning, teaching and outstanding behaviour is reflected in each and every Ofsted report and our pupils are also renowned for their success in extra-curricular sporting activities at a local and national level.
We have high expectations and high aspirations for every one of our students. We encourage our students to be individuals and to take responsibility for their choices as well as teaching them about tolerance and respect towards others.
Our aim is to ensure that each one has access to the best possible opportunities and experiences during their education, so that they can reach their full potential and are better prepared for the future.
Manor Drive North, New Malden, Surrey, KT3 5PE