Teacher of Spanish
This job expired on 22 March 2023
Start date details
April 2023 or September 2023
22 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
13 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Spanishjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours a week
- M1- UPS3
What skills and experience we're looking for
• Be a highly motivated and inspirational Spanish teacher with excellent subject knowledge, able to ignite interest in Spanish from both pupils and colleagues.
• Have a direct impact in developing our Spanish department to make it even better, and to help grow within our talented Spanish team to secure the very best outcomes for pupils at our academy.
• Have the desire and commitment to raise the achievement of all pupils by developing exciting and engaging learning experiences regardless of prior attainment.
• Be highly committed to engage all pupils and build excellent positive relationships.
• Be active in working to develop your own teaching practice and take full advantage of our dedicated CPD and support network
• Be a role model to our pupils.
What the school offers its staff
• The support and satisfaction of being part of a dynamic and creative team led by experienced and highly motivated staff.
• Support to grow within an organisation that wants you to be happy and successful.
• A programme of supported induction and continuing professional development firmly rooted in educational research.
• A commitment to supporting the well-being of all staff.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Venerable Bede Church of England Academy
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 897 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Sunderland and Tyne and Wear