- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Design and technology
- Working pattern
- Full time
32.5 hours per week
- Contract type
- TMS £25,714 - £41,604
Teacher of Technology
Salary: TMS (£25,714 to £41,604) – Permanent Post
Required for January 2022
Kingsmead School, a partner academy in John Taylor Multi-Academy Trust (JT MAT), is looking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic Teacher of Technology, to join a hardworking and supportive department. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach across all the key stages.
The successful candidates will:
• Be a passionate advocate of the subject who contributes effectively to departmental and whole school improvement
• Experience in all disciplines of Technology at KS3
• Be highly motivated and demonstrate the highest professional standards
• Be able to teach across the full age and ability range at age 11-18
• Be able and willing to make a full contribution to the life of the school
• Have high expectations of yourself and others
• Be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Be flexible and a good team player
Applications from NQTs are welcome.
Closing Date: 8th November 2021 (9.00 a.m.)
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.