Teacher or Co-ordinator of Science
We are looking to appoint a passionate outstanding Teacher or Co-ordinator of Science with an opportunity to become a leading specialist, sharing their expertise and supporting the professional development of others.
This is a 0.6 position, but full time position may be available for the right candidate.
We are looking for individuals who:
• be an excellent classroom teacher
• have high expectations of all pupils
• are committed to raising attainment and achievement
• be a good communicator who is able to inspire and motivate students
• have flair and vision to develop and implement new initiatives
• is an effective leader of people and change management
In return we can offer you:
• Strong, supportive leadership, who will scaffold you in your progression to middle leadership
• Internal training programmes developed by The Schools Trust
• The opportunity to help shape the future direction of the school
• A recognised and strong commitment to professional development.
You will work with students aged 9-13 years (Year 5 -8); however there are opportunities to becoming a leading practitioner sharing your expertise and supporting the professional development of others.
This is a magical age group to teach and we have the privilege of building effective long-lasting foundations for lifelong learning. We are part of the Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust (ODST) which enables us to offer a wide range of networking and developmental opportunities across multiple schools within the Multi-Academy trust
Essential educational requirements
Post graduate degree Science PGCE
Essential skills and experience
Be excellent classroom teacher
Have high expectations of all pupils
Committed to raising attainment and achievement
Be a good communicator who is able to inspire and motivate students
Have flair and vision to develop and implement new initiative
Is an effective leader of people and change management
TLR allowance, CPD & training
About St Peter's Church of England Middle School
- Crimp Hill, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 2QY
- Middle Deemed Secondary
- St Peter's Church of England Middle School website (opens in a new window)