This job expired on 16 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
16 April 2023 at 11:59pm
30 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Monday - Friday
- Fixed term - Fixed term until 31 August 2024
- Main Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
Are you an enthusiastic Teacher who wants to join us in making a difference for our children?
We have an exciting opportunity to join an amazing team of dedicated professionals who want the best for our children. Joining Parkstone opens a gateway to a wealth of experience and knowledge within Humber Education Trust renowned for being an ‘Employer of Choice’.
We require an exceptional classroom teacher to support our children in becoming the best versions of themselves. You will be highly ambitious for yourself, our children and our school and will ‘go above and beyond’ to ensure that our children make outstanding progress.
Applications are welcome from teachers at all stages of their careers, including those new to the profession and those aiming for future career opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a passionate, hardworking, qualified Teacher
- Have successful subject leadership experience
- Have the ability to deliver well planned and stimulating lessons across the curriculum and ability range
- Have a belief that all children are capable of great things and learning should be fun
- Be confident in establishing sound professional relationships with children, colleagues, parents and our community
- Have knowledge and understanding of effective behaviour management strategies and the ability to put these into practice
- Have high expectations of everyone within the school community
- Be committed to safeguarding and protecting children and young people.
Visits to our schools are welcomed, encouraged and can be arranged via Lynne Warrener, School Business Manager, Tel: 01482 854554. Further information about the school can be found on our school website: https://www.parkstoneprimary.co.uk
Closing date for completed applications: 8am, Monday 17 April 2023
What the school offers its staff
Work for Humber Education Trust .... We value our employees.
The following benefits are available to employees within our academies:
- Competitive Salary
- Teacher’s Pension & Local Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Occupational Health Referrals & Counselling
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Parental and dependent care leave
- Flexible working
- Childcare vouchers (applicable if already enrolled pre October 2018)
Employee Benefits- Permanent & Fixed Term Contracted Employees
- 20% Discounted Gym Membership - Hull City Council Leisure
- Display Screen User Eye Tests
- Continuous Professional Development for All Staff
- Access to Middle and Senior Leadership Courses
- Supportive staff, committed to improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students.
AS A MEMBER OF HUMBER EDUCATION TRUST, WE OFFER:
- Commitment to securing the very best provision and outcomes for all children.
- A Trust with expertise in every area of the curriculum, both in primary and special settings, through our Teaching & Learning Ambassadors and peer networks.
- Outstanding individually tailored continual professional development for staff at all levels.
- Staff who feel valued and supported in their roles.
- A caring and safe environment where we recognise the diverse needs of our community, ensuring our young people from all backgrounds thrive.
- Ethical working with mutual respect and collaboration.
Visits to the school are welcomed, encouraged and can be arranged via Lynne Warrener, School Business Manager, Tel: 01482 854554.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Parkstone Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 336 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Parkstone Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01482 854554
Parkstone Primary School is a larger than average sized school in north Hull with places for 350 pupils aged 5-11 years. Parkstone Primary School is Ofsted rated ‘Good’ and prides itself on encouraging children to achieve their full potential in a warm and welcoming environment, where all achievements are celebrated. Parkstone Primary School became an academy and joined Humber Education Trust in January 2018.
Arranging a visit to Parkstone Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
St Luke's Primary School
Grange Lane North, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN16 1BN
Crosby Primary School
Normanby Road, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, DN15 6AS
Bushfield Road Infant School
Bushfield Road, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, DN16 1NA
Kingswood Parks Primary School
School Lane, Hull, HU7 3JQ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kingston Upon Hull