- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Part time
26 hours (0.8FTE) Monday - Thursday
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Maternity Cover )
- Main Pay Scale
We have a temporary employment opportunity for a creative, enthusiastic and dynamic teacher to join our Early Years team at our successful and thriving school. Kiwi School is situated on the edge of the beautiful Salisbury Plain, near Bulford and Amesbury and is wonderfully unique in its characteristics. We are proud of the following:
• We have been a consistently ‘Good’ school for many years (Ofsted rated)
• We have a supportive and nurturing staff where you will experience excellent professional collaboration and teamwork
• We are a growing and thriving school (now 2 form entry) plus our own maintained nursery (from age 3), so many of our children are ‘home grown’
• We are part of the Salisbury Plain Super Garrison and at the very heart of our military community, with most of our children coming from Service Families. We are really well supported by the Armed Forces, which gives the children exciting opportunitites
• We are a Local Authority school and we cherish the spontaneity in every respect, that this allows us – we can readily respond to the needs of our children and our community, supporting them in a timely way, bespoking the curriculum and the learning
• We have designed a Creative Curriculum, which allows us to deliver high quality learning through exciting ‘wow’ experiences for the children
• We are a THRIVE School, where we really value the need to support and promote children’s well-being and emotional growth through a comprehensive range of strategies and resources
• We have a wonderfully diverse community of which we are very proud, with children (and staff) whose roots are from all over the Commonwealth, offering a uniqiue teaching experience in this Wiltshire School
This is a wonderful opportunity for an Early Years Teacher to lead our 26 place nursery, working within our experienced and skilled EYFS team.
If Kiwi sounds like the kind of school you would like to be a part of and you are available to join our teaching team in January 2022, we would love to hear from you! This role is most suitable for an experienced teacher. Whilst we are advertising for a maternity cover for 0.8 (4 days) we will consider applications from teachers looking for a slightly shorter working week.
This job post has expired.