Teacher - Redlands Primary School
This job expired on 4 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
4 June 2023 at 11:59pm
15 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time - 1.0 FTE - Part time will be considered
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000 - £38,810 Per Year
What skills and experience we're looking for
Full - Time - (Part time will be considered) - To start in September 2023
Redlands Primary School is a friendly community school, in the heart of the university area. It is a happy, child-centred school, with a dedicated staff team who place the highest value in the social and emotional needs of the children.
We are a school committed to nurturing children to achieve their highest potential where we enable children to become life-long learners.
We are looking for a teacher to join our team who is looking to make a move to a truly unique, values driven and successful multi-cultural school.
The school will offer you:
- a highly supportive and collaborative staff team
- friendly, motivated and enthusiastic pupils who are really keen to learn
- high aspirations for staff and pupils
- extremely positive and successful parental engagement
- hugely dedicated and skillful support staff
- bespoke training to enhance and further your skills to the next level
- an experienced teaching team who are committed to providing high quality professional development, including 1:1 coaching and mentoring
You will offer the school:
- YOU – someone who is inspirational, creative and can equally engage and motivate learners
- your ability to be fully child-centered in all you do in our school
- your ability to demonstrate your experience in improving and raising standards
- your ability to show innovation which will further develop the school
- a focus on the achievement and personal development of the pupils
- a commitment to the school community and to working in partnership with parents
Visits to the school are highly recommended, where you will be able to meet staff and pupils. We look forward to seeing you!
What the school offers its staff
To arrange a visit please contact the school by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access more information and the application pack please follow this link: http://www.redlandsschool.co.uk/current-vacancies
Closing date: Sunday 4th June 2023
Interview date: Tuesday 13th June 2023
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure and Staff Childcare Disqualification Declaration will be sought from the successful candidate.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Redlands Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 223 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Redlands Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Redlands Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
We Need More KS1/KS2 Teachers - We Promoted the Others!
Vale Academy Trust
Denchworth Road, Wantage, OX12 9AU
Hughenden Primary School
Spring Valley Drive, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP14 4LR
PPA Cover Teacher - EP Collier Primary School
E P Collier Primary School
Ross Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 8DZ
Key Stage 1 Class Teacher (0.6, 3 days per week) - Fixed Term until 31/8/24
St Nicholas' Church of England Infants' School and Nursery Class, Wallingford
St Nicholas Road, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 8HX
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed