Teacher Responsible for Religion, Philosophy and Ethics
Required For Easter 2021 Or Sooner
Are you looking for a school that is keen to support your development, one in which you will be encouraged to stretch yourself and try new initiatives? If so, we would love to show you our school. Set in the Chiltern Hills yet only a 30-minute train ride from central London, Hazlemere is a great place to live and work. Our school is a dynamic learning community which promotes individual and collaborative success for all.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic Teacher responsible for Religion, Philosophy and Ethics to contribute to the development of this successful area. For the right candidate there is also the opportunity of Departmental responsibility, negotiable on interview.
We are looking for a person who has:
· A belief in the ability of all students to achieve
· A desire to see continuous school improvement
· A passion for raising student achievement
· A potential to teach at all key stages
· A commitment to teamwork and a sense of fun
In return you will receive:
· In return you will receive ongoing support and development in an environment that focuses on student and staff health and well-being
· Free car parking on site
· Free use of the school gym
· Treat Tuesday
· Opportunities to further develop your skills and expertise
· An additional payment of £1,000 will be made to any successful candidate applying directly to the school rather than through an agency (Fixed for 1 year only)
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, disability, ethnicity or religion.
Sir William Ramsay is committed to the protection and safety of its students and staff.
A job description and personal spec along with the application form are available on our website at www.swr.school. Please complete the application form and email it to Michelle French (Head’s PA) at email@example.com
Closing Date: 0900 Tuesday 8th December 2020
More on how to apply
About Sir William Ramsay School
Sir William Ramsay School is a dynamic learning community which promotes individual and collaborative success for all.
We aim to achieve our vision by:
Raising students above the ordinary by developing and delivering lifelong learning which transforms lives
Ensuring every person feels valued, safe and happy
Enabling students to feel proud of themselves, and celebrate the success of others
Promoting a culture of mutual respect where everyone is treated as a valued member of the school community
Encouraging positive communication so that words and actions are thoughtful, supportive and motivational
Placing parents and carers at the heart of the life of the school
Having highly dedicated and well-qualified staff who are committed to continuous professional development
Adopting an ethos of continuous improvement within all aspects of school life
Rose Avenue, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP15 7UB