- MPS / UPS + SEN1
Teacher/s job summary
Teacher – Main Pay Range or Upper Pay Range plus SEN1
Full-time or Part-time Teachers with the ability to teach one or more of the following subjects: Science, Art, Drama, Music, Media, Humanities, or Primary Teacher with an interest in teaching KS3
The Inclusive Education Trust (IET) is looking to appoint inspirational teacher with the ability to teach one or more of the following subjects: - Science, Art, Drama, Music, Media, Humanities or a Primary Teacher with an interest in teaching KS3 at Reigate Valley College (RVC) in Reigate, Surrey.
The successful candidate/s will have excellent subject knowledge, and possess the flexibility and creativity to teach other subjects with a good understanding of Special Education, Mainstream Education and / or Pupil Referral Units.
The appointments will be on a permanent basis starting on the 1st September 2022 or 1st January 2023.
We welcome applications from both Early Career Teachers (ECT) and Experienced Teachers
The successful candidate will be: -
* Passionate about inclusion and making sure all students gain an
* An outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of
students’ achievement and behaviour who is committed to providing
high quality learning for all young people.
* Able to maintain and drive forward outstanding standards whilst
meeting the needs of a very vulnerable group of students.
* An excellent communicator, able to work inclusively with students,
staff, parents, Management Committee and other stakeholders.
* Committed to working collaboratively as part of a team.
* Positive, honest, open and responsive to change with a good sense of
As a Trust, IET offers staff the following benefits: -
* A competitive salary with SEN 1
* A chromebook
* 'Growing Great Staff' programme that enables you to flourish as a
* Weekly internal CPD and numerous external CPD opportunities
* Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share
resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
* A genuine commitment to staff wellbeing and work/life balance
* Employee Assistance Programme & Pension Scheme
* Sociable and friendly staff
* Most importantly…free tea, coffee and biscuits!
If you are a successful teacher with strong commitment to inclusive values; has drive and determination; has excellent interpersonal skills; is a proactive team player; has the ability to strengthen partnerships and most importantly is passionate to make a difference to the lives of vulnerable young people, then we would like to hear from you.
Closing date is: 3 July 2022
Interviews: w/c 4 July 2022 tbc
Applying for the job
Candidates will only be considered for shortlisting on full completion of an application form.
More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
Applications to be made via the Eteach website under job reference 1248732 or via the link.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Reigate Valley College
- School type
- Academy, ages 5 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- Up to 72 pupils
- Age range
- 5 to 16
RVC forms part of a Multi Academy Trust under the Inclusive Education Trust (IET) which includes Wey Valley College and the Fordway Centre. Please see our school website, employee prospectus for further details about other schools in the Trust.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosing and Barring checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
Arranging a visit to Reigate Valley College
Visits to the school are welcome. If you would like to discuss this role/s further please contact Amy Smith (Director of Education) via firstname.lastname@example.org