Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Until 31/08/2022)
A rare opportunity has come about to join Team SJA.
At Team SJA, we are all committed to ‘developing a life-long love of learning’ where everyone (adults and children alike) are encouraged and nurtured to reach their potential. When our children leave us in Year 6, we want them to be great learners; respectful and kind; knowledgeable about the world around them; and have empathy and understanding for others.
Do you love learning? Do you have the ability to inspire all children to love learning? Are you aspiring to be a great teacher? If you are an NQT, who is looking for a great start to their teaching career, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
We are a forward thinking school and are fully committed to offering all children an enriched curriculum. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and self-motivated recently qualified teacher on a one-year contract for September 2021
We can offer:
• A forward thinking school who are fully committed to offering all children an enriched curriculum.
• The opportunity to be part of a talented, hardworking and self-motivated team
• Excellent opportunities for continued professional development
• A commitment to growing our next great teachers.
• Children who love learning and understand the importance of having great learning behaviours.
• Want to inspire to children to learn within an enriched curriculum?
• Nurture, inspire and motivate?
• Have high expectations?
• Have the ability, motivation and creativity to teach an exciting curriculum?
Scartho Junior Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects the same commitment from staff and volunteers.
Applying for the job
To apply please see the link belowMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.