24 days remaining to apply
Start date details
16 April 2023 at 11:59pm
17 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Usual Full Time Teaching Hours (32.5)
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for a Teacher to sustain high quality of Teaching & Learning within the Maths Faculty, who is passionate about their subject and the delivery of an effective curriculum to pupils of all ages and abilities. We expect that, through leading your effective teaching and learning, all pupils will be inspired to achieve the outstanding progress that we know they are capable of.
This role is suitable for either experienced professionals who wish to progress their career or for ECTs who want to begin their career in a learning rich environment.
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate about Maths and about helping all pupils succeed despite their background
- has high professional standards
- is committed to raising the achievement of all learners by ensuring teaching across the curriculum is of the highest quality
- is able to make positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike
- is able to plan and deliver innovative and inspirational lessons that engage pupils.
What the school offers its staff
You can be assured that you will be joining a successful Multi Academy Trust that has a great track record in helping children to succeed no matter what their background. The Trust is dedicated to valuing and developing the workforce whether that be through ensuring a fair workload or offering access to bespoke CPD from the Learning Alliance to enhance professional growth.
We believe in looking after the people who make a huge difference to our children, their families and the communities we serve. That’s why we give everyone who joins a Perkbox account – with 24/7 access to perks and discounts, plus curated wellbeing tools to look after your physical and mental health. It’s part of our commitment to look after you.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Hundreds of global and local perks, available online 24/7
- Shopping discounts from the biggest brands, all year round
- Save money on everything from the supermarket shop to summer holidays
- A free Employee Assistance Programme from Health Assured
If this post attracts sufficient interest before the closing date, we may decide to close and interview this vacancy at an earlier date, so an early application is advised.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Skegness Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1041 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Skegness Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Similar jobs nearby
Haven High Academy
Marian Road, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE21 9HB
William Lovell Church of England Academy
Main Road, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE22 8AA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lincolnshire and Lincoln