|Working pattern||Full-time only|
Job Type – KS2 Teacher. Full time and Permanent
Salary/Grade – MPS, this post is not suitable for NQT’s.
Application Deadline – Monday 19th October 2020 at 9am
Proposed Interview date – Thursday 22nd October 2020
Job Start Date – 1st January 2021
We are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher to join KS2 in our ‘village school in the city’. We are a small school on an exciting journey of improvement.
We are particularly interested in hearing from you if you:
• Inspire and excite children through well planned and creative learning opportunities.
• Have a proven track record in excellence in teaching, learning and assessment and the ability to carefully design learning to meet the needs of all children including those with additional needs.
• Have strong interpersonal skills to forge positive relationships within the school’s community.
• Are adaptable and flexible and an effective team-player.
• Have an understanding of behaviour as a means of communication and have experience of restorative approaches.
• Have high expectations of yourself and others.
• Have a good understanding of the KS2 National Curriculum.
• Are able to embrace our school ethos based on our Christian values and our Christian distinctiveness.
St George’s Academy is part of St Christopher’s Multi Academy Trust. We are committed to safeguarding children in our care and any successful candidate is subject to a satisfactory DBS check, relevant pre-employment checks and Disqualification.
Applying for the job
Please visit our website for an application pack.More on how to apply
|School type||Academy, Church of England|
|School size||93 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||St George's CofE Primary Academy website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01752224863|
About St George's CofE Primary Academy
We have amazing children, supportive parents and governors and we are at the centre of the community who we serve. We are located in the Stonehouse area of the city and are close to the Royal William Yard, Devil’s Point and the Cremyll Ferry. If you are motivated, energetic and enthusiastic about education, are passionate about making a difference to children's lives and can work effectively within a team, then this is the school for you.
Arranging a visit to St George's CofE Primary Academy
Please call the school office if you would like to arrange an appointment with our Headteacher, Kelly Earnshaw.
Admiralty Street, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 3RX
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed