St Gregory's Catholic Academy, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £24,373 to £35,971|
|Newly qualified teacher||Suitable|
The Academy Committee of St.Gregorys Catholic Academy are seeking to appoint a full time class teacher Key Stage 2 to start September 2020
• We are looking for a practitioner who can fully subscribe to the vision and mission of our catholic school
• Is a skilled teacher with high expectations of work and behaviour who is prepared to work hard to achieve excellence
• Is creative and innovative in outlook and committed to strengthening our vibrant curriculum
• Holds positive values and attitudes and adopts high standards of behaviour in their professional role.
• Has a sense of humour, works well within teams and is committed to their own professional development.
At St. Gregorys we can offer:-
• A happy, caring school with a strong Catholic ethos.
• A supportive Academy Committee and Senior Leadership Team who are
committed to maintaining high standards.
• Children who love coming to school, are engaged in their learning and have
• A committed and supportive environment where you will be encouraged to
develop your professional career.
• An opportunity to join a highly effective Multi Academy Collegiate with excellent opportunities for CPD across our family of Schools and with the PTSA Teaching School.
• Highly discounted care club facilities for staff children.
• Further opportunities may be available across the MAC for the right candidate.
Applicants from all religious denominations are welcome. Applications are welcome from NQTs and experienced teachers. Visits to the school are warmly welcome and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Debbie Domanski 01782 235340 to arrange a visit.
To apply for this vacancy, please contact:
CES Application forms are available from the school website www.stgregoryscatholicacademy.org or via email to email@example.com
Closing date: 27th March 2020
Shortlisting and Interview TBC
St Gregorys is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expect all employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Criminal Records Bureau.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
PRIMARY SCHOOL EXPERIENCE WOULD BE AN ADVANTAGE
HIGHLY DISCOUNTED CARE CLUB FACILITIES FOR STAFF CHILDREN
|School type||Academy, Roman Catholic|
|School size||473 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||St Gregory's Catholic Academy website (opens in a new window)|
Spring Garden Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 2QN