Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (1 year)
NQT / MPS
We are looking for an excellent primary teacher to join our dynamic teaching team.
- Free 24/7 counselling, legal & information line
- Critical incident advice & telephone support
- Online health portal & access to the My Healthy Advantage app
- Relationship management support
- Management support line & counselling
- Manager support guides
Applying for the job
Please apply via our academy application form attached. Completed applications to be emailed to Kerrie Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our application pack (also attached) gives further details on our school, our multi-academy trust and our vacancy.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
230 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St James' Church of England Academy
Welcome to the St James’ familyWe have a great team of staff and governors here and we are all very proud of our school, the children and their achievements. Each and every member of staff and governor has an important part to play and is here because they want to make a difference.
At St James’ CE Academy, we provide a high quality education within a learning environment that fosters Christian values and beliefs, and is safe, caring, purposeful and stimulating for all pupils.
We are committed to providing a rich, broad and balanced curriculum that is inclusive, challenging and promotes a love of learning.
We aim for all to have the confidence to succeed and realise their full potential in all aspects of their lives by developing: -
By offering inspirational teaching and a wide range of extra-curricular activities, we strive to ensure that the children are safe, happy and given every chance to flourish in all aspects of their lives.
- an understanding of faith and diversity
- aspirations and motivation for future success
- the ability to make informed choices, manage risks and to cope with change and adversity
- the ability to form worthwhile relationships based on respect for themselves and others at home, school and in the community.
Working closely with and supporting the local community is of great importance to us all at St James’. We are a church school and Christian Values lie at the heart of what we do. We are all role models and respect for others is a fundamental life skill. We are supplying our children with skills for life.
I look forward to working with you all to ensure we achieve this.
Head of School
Arranging a visit to St James' Church of England Academy
Please email our School Office via email@example.com to arrange to view our school.