Maternity cover required October 2023 - August 2024 - Full Time - 1.0 FTE
St Michael’s Primary School is a warm and welcoming school situated in the heart of the Tilehurst community.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher to help continue our journey to raise attainment and progress.
What we can offer:
• A welcoming and caring ethos.
• An experienced and supportive team of staff and governors.
• Excellent teaching resources and working environment.
• High quality professional development and dedicated PPA time with your team.
• A track record of attracting nurturing and growing talent.
• Children who are confident and enjoy coming to school.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
• Has strong ambition to make a difference for pupils.
• Is able to create a stimulating learning environment.
• Is able to play a positive and active role in our dedicated team.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit, or if you require any further information, please contact us on 0118 901 5550 or contact us by emailing the Headteacher - Aimee Croft firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications considered on submission and interviews arranged at a mutually agreeable time.
Application forms and Job description can be found at http://www.stmichaels.reading.sch.uk
We shall ensure fairness and equal opportunities throughout our workforce and in service delivery. We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role will require an Enhanced DBS check.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.