Teacher - Thameside Primary School
16 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
16 April 2023 at 11:59pm
15 March 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000 - £43,685 Per Year
What skills and experience we're looking for
2 x Class Teachers (KS 1 & KS 2)
Full-time, Permanent Start Date: 1st September 2023
We celebrate inclusiveness, belonging and integrity as well as valuing and nurturing differences between us.
We welcome applications from experienced teachers who are interested in subject responsibility and ECTs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and resilient teacher with excellent classroom practice to join our supportive, hardworking team. At Thameside, we put the children at the centre of everything we do therefore you should have the ability to inspire and enthuse our children as they progress through their learning journey in school.
You should be able to demonstrate you have great organisational skills to plan a day that ensures all children can make the most of the learning opportunities whatever the starting point or individual need, and a caring nature to support our children and help them grow.
You will be part of an effective and ambitious team that supports and challenges teachers to deliver the best possible outcomes for our children and promote the best outcomes for all our children including children with SEN.
We are looking to appoint:
- Someone who has the passion, enthusiasm and genuine desire to ensure that teaching and learning is the best it can be to meet the needs of our fantastic children.
- A passionate teacher with a focus on improving the outcomes for our all children in their class
- Has excellent subject knowledge or willingness to learn new knowledge to ensure our children can flourish in their learning journey
- Has up-to-date knowledge of current ideas / thinking around the National Curriculum and Childhood Development.
- Someone who is resilient and can build positive relationships with a range of children, including those children who struggle with the routine and structure of school life.
What the school offers its staff
We are proud to offer you:
- A supportive, dynamic, dedicated and inspirational team of staff who firmly believe that they will make a difference to the pupils at our school
- An innovative, supportive and diligent leadership team dedicated to improving pupil outcomes
- An opportunity to be part of a continually improving learning environment
- Culturally diverse pupils who are creative and enthusiastic learners
- A comprehensive and supportive induction package to enable you to quickly feel part of the team
- Professional development opportunities for the career progression of ambitious and aspirational teachers
- A friendly school appreciated and supported by parents and the wider community.
We will review applications as we receive them and may contact applicants before the closing date to invite them to interview.
Applications must be made by Sunday 16th April 2023.
For an application pack please contact the school office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the school website -www.thamesideprimary.co.uk
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged; to arrange, please call Miss Lucas (School Business Manager) on 01189 37 5551.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and is an equal opportunity provider. All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Thameside Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 5 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 393 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Thameside Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Primary School ,situated in the heart of Caversham, we are an extension of our diverse local community with more than 30 languages spoken here. We are very proud of our inclusive nature and believe that every child – whatever their ability or background - deserves the best possible start in life.
Arranging a visit to Thameside Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Field Avenue, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4 6RQ
KS1 & KS2 Class Teachers - JEA
James Elliman Academy
Elliman Avenue, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5BA
Orchard Meadow Primary School
Wesley Close, Oxford, OX4 6BG
Marcham Church of England (Voluntary Controlled) Primary School
Morland Road, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX13 6PY
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed