Fixed term (1/9/2021 to 31/5/2022)
Main pay range
We are seeking a forward thinking teacher who has a strong knowledge of the KS1 curriculum and assessment, will build effective relationships with pupils, parents and staff, and has the ability to ensure rapid progress and high achievement a reality for all our children.
The posts would be best suited to teachers who have experience and confidence in delivering Read, Write Inc. phonics and who have a high level of commitment to improve standards for all pupils through inclusive teaching.
This vacancy is to cover maternity leave of an existing member of our team.
Applying for the job
An application form can be found on our Federation website: www.thewhitchurchcofefederation.com (go to About Us/Vacancies).
Completed applications should be returned to Ms P Ross by email: email@example.com
or posted to the school address: Whitchurch CE Infant & Nursery Academy, Station Road, Whitchurch, Shropshire, SY13 1RJ
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
333 pupils enrolled
2 to 7
About Whitchurch CofE Infant and Nursery Academy
Whitchurch CofE Infant & Nursery Academy is:
- a caring and welcoming Academy that values and respects everyone and puts our children at the heart of everything we do.
- a friendly, enthusiastic, ambitious and supportive staff team.
- a determined and dynamic Senior Leadership Team.
- strongly committed to your continued professional growth, through training and development opportunities.
- has supportive parents and children who are keen to learn.
Arranging a visit to Whitchurch CofE Infant and Nursery Academy
School visits are currently discouraged and would certainly not take place during the school day.