Woodlands Academy, Spilsby, Lincolnshire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||MPS + 1 SEN Point|
The Trust are looking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner to the staff team. This post would suit either a secondary or primary school teacher. Experience of teaching humanities is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an Outstanding Classroom practitioner; within a specific subject area or across a range of subjects.
• Contribute to the development of the school curriculum.
• Have a flexible approach and be able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• Have excellent relationships with pupils.
• Experience of working with SEMH pupils is desirable but not essential.
If you believe you have the skills, abilities and aptitude to work in an outstanding special school environment and be part of a cohesive staff team, meeting a wide range of pupil needs then we want to hear from you.
|Education phase||Not Applicable|
|School size||74 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Woodlands Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About Woodlands Academy
Woodlands Academy is an outstanding secondary special school for pupils with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. The school is part of Community Inclusive Trust (CIT), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of 12 special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire.
Partney Road, Spilsby, Lincolnshire, PE23 5EJ