The Governors of Calderdale Village Schools Federation are seeking to appoint 2 outstanding, committed individuals, looking for a new challenge, to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new federation, with the role working across Norland CE School and St Mary’s CE Primary Schools. One role will initially be at Norland CE Primary School and one role initially based at St Mary's CE Primary School.
We aim to appoint positive, passionate and experienced individuals who are looking for an exciting opportunity to work across 2 schools as a teacher. We are looking for outstanding practitioners with a desire to offer all children a caring, personalised, safe and stimulating learning experience. The role includes working under the direction of the Executive Headteacher and Heads of schools.
The successful candidate will:
• Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of working with children and the principles underpinning excellent teaching and learning
• Be committed to continued professional development
• Have a high expectation for children’s learning and behaviour;
• Have the ability to motivate and support children and staff through exemplary practice;
• Be flexible and have the ability to work effectively as part of a team across the whole Federation
We can offer:
• Highly supportive staff and school governors;
• Enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated pupils who are keen to learn;
• Welcoming, happy and friendly schools with an aspirational ethos;
• A commitment to staff wellbeing and continuing professional development;
• Experience of working within a newly established federation of schools
All interested candidates are welcome to have an informal discussion about the role with the newly appointed Executive Headteacher, Yvette Sullivan.
Applying for the job
Visits to the schools are currently restricted due to COVID19. Please contact the school office on 01422823353 to arrange an appointment if you would like a discussion beforehand.
The Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
Please return your application form via email to: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 26th April 2021
Shortlisting: Friday 30th April 2021
Interviews & Tasks: Friday 7th May 2021
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.