Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (September 2021 to August 2022)
We are looking to appoint an excellent practitioner to Yealmpstone Farm Primary school and we can be flexible about which year group we appoint to as we are keen to get the best teaching staff for our school. The successful candidate will be working within a highly experienced and effective team that plan closely together for the benefit of our children.
• Well motivated and enthusiastic children;
• An outstanding new environment as the school continues to expand;
• Leadership opportunities including tailored CPD to suit the career aspirations of the
• A dedicated team of enthusiastic, hardworking teaching and support staff;
• Supportive parents and governors;
• A culture of enjoyment and achievement.
• An enthusiastic and talented teacher with a commitment to demonstrating best practice
and raising achievement;
• A teacher with the ability to plan and meet the needs of all pupils through creative,
energetic teaching that secures challenge and success for every child;
• A team player, able to demonstrate a willingness to join in with the life of the school and
• A curriculum strength would be desirable;
• Staff happy to support diversity and the inclusive ethos of our school.
Applying for the job
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.More on how to apply