You will need to demonstrate that you are an effective classroom practitioner who has high
expectations of behaviour, progress and attainment for all children. You will be expected to offer an
ethos that nurtures children's interests and offers a wide range of educational opportunities to
provide for both pupils' academic and broader development.
Desirable applicants should:
• have an uncompromising passion and enthusiasm for teaching and learning
• be an excellent classroom practitioner
• have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
• have a commitment to teamwork and a collegiate approach
• have the ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve the best they can
We can offer you:
• amazing children, with a passion for learning and enthusiastic parents who enjoy participating in
• a caring and supportive ethos where staff and children’s well-being are a high priority.
• dedicated, experienced, and welcoming staff.
• a sense of fun and enjoyment in an environment where colleagues all work together and support
• opportunities for high quality professional development.
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding
and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers
to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure
and Barring Service (DBS) Check, two satisfactory references and a Disclosure of Criminal Record and
This job post has expired.