Teacher (Year 3)
Christ Church CofE Primary School, Bury, Lancashire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
Christ Church, CE Primary School Walshaw are looking to appoint an outstanding teacher to assume responsibility for a class from September 2020 and join our happy and caring school. Wellbeing is central to our work, striving to ensure that children and adults learn in a safe, supported, nurturing environment, where they feel confident, worthy, enthusiastic and valued.
The successful candidate will:
• Demonstrate being an effective classroom practitioner and show commitment to the children making progress in a supportive and engaging environment
• Have high expectations for all children and a commitment to develop their full potential
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the primary curriculum
• Be positive, inspirational and self–motivated
• Have a sound knowledge of working with young children
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Applying for the job
Please return application forms to Mrs S Howard, Headteacher.
- CC MAT Job Description 2019 Teacher CCW April 20.pdf  0.20 MB
- CC MAT Person Specification - teacher CCW April 20.pdf  0.09 MB
- CC MAT Teacher Application Form.docx  0.09 MB
- CC MAT privacy-notice-school-workforce.pdf  0.12 MB
|School type||Academy, Church of England|
|School size||273 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Christ Church CofE Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Christ Church CofE Primary School
We are proud to offer:
• A happy and welcoming Christian environment with strong links with our parish church and the wider community
• Outstanding standards of behaviour
• A dedicated staff team motivated to succeed
• Strong links with Christ Church CE Multi Academy Trust
Please visit our school website to find out more about the school.
To apply for this position please download the application form and supporting documentation and send completed applications to Mrs S Howard, Head of School at CCWalshaw@bury.gov.uk
Interviews will be held on 16th July 2020 (interview method to be confirmed).
All employees of Christ Church CE Multi Academy Trust have a responsibility for, and must be committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.
Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and background checks.
Arranging a visit to Christ Church CofE Primary School
Unfortunately, we are unable to facilitate school visits at this time. Please visit the school website www.christchurch.bury.sch.uk for further information about the school or contact 01204 883415
Church Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL8 3AX